Our Returns Policy
At Kque Clothing, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality garments. We meticulously source the latest, on-trend designs, while ensuring the manufacturing of both fabric and garment are maintained to the highest of standards.
We understand that sometimes, our customers may change their mind about their Kque purchase. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily exchange the item with another of your choice (to the same value) OR provide you with a full refund of the purchase price.
Our only condition is that the item/s must be returned in original condition, exactly as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached. Garments must be unworn & must not be soiled.
We allow a 30 day period from the time of item dispatch, for items to be returned to Kque Clothing.
To return items back to Kque clothing, please follow the below instructions
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you would like to return the item/s, prior to returning the item/s.
2. Upon receipt of your returns request via email, we will then provide you with Returns Authorization Number (RAN), which you must reference in the returns package, with the item/s being returned.
3. Return your unworn item/s to the below address with RAN number. We recommend using registered post to return items to enable you to track its delivery back to us.
4. Items must be returned within 30 days from when the item was dispatched from Kque Clothing to you.
Please send returning items to:
511 Olsen Avenue
Please include the Returns Authorization Number we have provided you via email.
* Please note:
- All items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unsoiled, with tags intact.
- All returns or exchanges will remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Kque Clothing.
- Please do not re-use our courier bag or postal packaging which your item/s arrived in.
- Make sure your name, address, phone number and instructions are included.
- Comments would be appreciated.
- We cannot accept any prepaid satchels, envelopes, cash or stamps for re-delivery purpose.
- Refunds and additional information:
- Provided the conditions in our refund & exchange policy have been met, refunds will be processed using the original form of payment.
- Where Kque Clothing provide free delivery for all purchases over $150 , please note that the cost of delivery will be retained from the purchase sum unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights (for example, if they are faulty or not as ordered).
- Kque Clothing allows returns within 30 days of item dispatch. You have up to 30 days to make contact with Kque Clothing about your return request, and upon provision of the RAN number, you must return items within the 30 day period.
- Refunds are not offered on sale items unless they are deemed faulty.
- Refunds are not offered on items which are made at specific sizing for customers.
- Please note that items returned without an authorized RAN # will not be accepted as a return and refunds/return will not be accepted.
If you paid import duties or taxes on an item that you have returned and would like a Credit Invoice to provide to your customs office, please contact us.
ALL SALES FOR ITEMS PURCHASED DURING OUR SALE PERIODS ARE FINAL – No refunds, exchanges or returns will be accepted, unless the item is deemed faulty.
WHAT IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT ITEM?
If you have received an item you did not order, please email us at email@example.com so we can resolve this for you.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING MY RETURN?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely, we will not be able to complete the refund. As such, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
Please note: Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, international returns cannot be accepted where the value of the items being returned in one shipment is over $800. Please ship the items separately, as we are not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge, it may be deducted from your final refund.
– Your Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be clearly marked on the front of your returned parcel. If our warehouse cannot identify this number on the outside of your return, it may be returned to you.
– For a refund or exchange, your return must be in original condition with their tags attached.
If you require assistance, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org